TRUTHS THAT LITTLE CHILDREN HAVE LEARNED:
1) No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats.
2) When your Mom is mad at your Dad, don't let her brush your hair.
3) If your sister hits you, don't hit her back. They always catch the second person.
4) Never ask your 3-year old brother to hold a tomato.
5) You can't trust dogs to watch your food.
6) Don't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair..
7) Never hold a Dust-Buster and a cat at the same time.
8) You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
9) Don't wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.
10) The best place to be when you're sad is Grandma's lap.
TRUTHS THAT ADULTS HAVE LEARNED:
1) Raising teenagers is like nailing jelly to a tree.
2) Wrinkles don't hurt.
3) Families are like fudge...mostly sweet, with a few nuts.
4) Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
5) Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.
6) Middle age is when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy.
GREAT TRUTHS ABOUT GROWING OLD:
1) Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
2) Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.
3) When you fall down, you wonder what else you can do while you're down there.
4) You're getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster.
5) It's frustrating when you know all the answers but nobody bothers to ask you the questions.
6) Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician.
7) Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.
THE FOUR STAGES OF LIFE:
1) You believe in Santa Claus.
2) You don't believe in Santa Claus.
3) You are Santa Claus.
4) You look like Santa Claus.
At age 4 success is . . . Not piddling in your pants.
At age 12 success is . . . Having friends.
At age 17 success is . . . Having a driver's license.
At age 35 success is . . . Having money.
At age 50 success is . . . Having money.
At age 70 success is . . . Having a driver’s license.
At age 75 success is . . . Having friends.
At age 80 success is . . . Not piddling in your pants.
Pass this on to someone who could use a laugh.
Always remember to forget the troubles that pass your way; BUT NEVER forget the blessings that come each day.
Have a wonderful day with many *smiles*.
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Archangel Azrael: "You are a natural counselor, and many people benefit from your guidance and reassurance."
Your life purpose involves counseling people in ways that uplift, motivate, comfort, heal and inspire. You're a true spiritual counselor, and people find you to be a trustworthy confidante. Expand your counse...ling work to the next level, because you're about to help greater numbers of people. Call upon me for guidance and support.
Working with Archangel Azrael: Azreal's name means "Whom God Helps", and he helps those who are helpers. He's particularly interested in helping counselors who work with the grieving and dying. Ask Azrael to guide your words and actions during counseling sessions, and he'll help you remain patient and compassionate. He can also help you enter the counseling profession and guide you toward schooling, internship, and a wonderful counseling practice.
Archangel Azrael "I'm with you in your time of need, helping your heart to heal"
Even the strongest person experiences upsetting situations, and there's no shame in taking time to heal your heart. This is a good time for quiet reflection upon your true feelings. Write them down in a private journal, and then call upon... me to bring comfort to your heart and mind. I can help you sleep better at night, and put your mind at ease.
Working with Archangel Azrael: Azrael's aura is a beautiful shade of vanilla cream: A very pale yellow tone. He surrounds grieving and dying persons with this loving light to bring them comfort. When Azrael is around, you may see eggshell-colored twinkling lights in the room. The crystal, creamy yellow calcite is calibrated to Azrael's energy, so holding or wearing this crystal may lend additional comfort
Monday, March 14, 2011
Pay attention to doors that are opening and shutting for you right now. Walk through doors that open, and learn from the doors that shut.
Your prayers are being answered; there is no doubt about that. However, everything opeartes according to the Universal Laws of Divine Timing. This means that certain pieces of the puzzle must first fall into place so that other parts can come to fruition. If you try to skip or rush certain pieces or parts, the whole plan will lack solid foundation.
Don't try to force open any doors that appear closed to you. Instead, ask your angels for guidance to see if the door closed because of negative expectations, or if it's simply a sign of Divine Timing. Look for other doors that do open, and walk through them with faith and gratitiude
this was posted on the 14 the of march 2011 by my friend witches britches...she always seems to know when to post what..she doesn't post every day...but when I need to read certain things..shes there..must be something to this..
Thursday, March 10, 2011
3/10/2011 NEW LOVE
A new chapter in your love life begins, whether it is with a new partner or rekindled love in a current relationship.
Open your heart to a new infusion of Divine Love through a partner in your life. The angels are preparing you to be aware of new people entering your life, as a new mate may be unlike your previous partners. Be open to changes in your current relationships, and don't cling tightly to ideas of how you think relationships should be. This is a time of wondrous changes in your love life, and you are asked to trust God and your guardian angels to work things out for your highest good.
Changes in your love life will only be painful if you are rigid in your thoughts or behaviors. If you flow with the current of love, you'll find that old parts of your love life wash away. They are rapidly replaced by new aspects that will delight you. Current relationships may end, or they may act as a transition into a new phase of passion and renewed love. Or, a new partner may enter your life, inspiring great happiness for you both.
THESE ARE POSTED ON FACEBOOK BY A FRIEND OF MINE.WITCHES BRITCHES...
NEW LOVE will not be coming my way anytime soon..I dont go anywhere to meet anyone..lol
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
The Angels guide you to freely express your true thoughts and feelings with love.
You may feel trapped right now by life conditions. By drawing this card, the angels ask you to realize that you are the only jail keeper that ever surfaces in your own life. Whenever you realize that you have the power to be free, freedom follows. Everything that you do in your life is by choice, and you are free to choose again. Even prisoners are free to choose their thoughts so that they feel peace and happiness under any conditions.
The next time you begin a sentence with the words, "I have to _______," please stop. Ask God and the angels to show you some alternatives. They will either help you complete the task from a loving mind-set so that you don't feel trapped, or they will guide you to do something else that you will love.