Thursday, February 24, 2011

Healing Angels..


I logged onto facebook on this evening right after my oldest brother Barry called me after 9 years..He told me he had heart problems and his doctor told him to go to the hospital tonight or to his office first thing in the morning...my sister in law thinks hes giving up..It was as if he was calling to say goodbye..but by the time we were ready to hang up we said we wanted at leaat 340 more years...I asked my angels to accept this burden for me...



February 24, 2011 HEALING

A situation that has caused you concern is on the mend. You are a natural healer, and you're healing thoughts have manifested into form.

Sometimes the situation cannot heal until you release the challenge completely - so that the healing light can enter it. Your worries will soon be over, because this card signifies that a healing has occurred. To recognize this healing, however, and you must first stop focusing on "what is wrong" and instead affirm: "everything is in divine and perfect order right now".

You have natural healing abilities, and this card asks you to have faith that God works through you as an earth healing angel. Hold thoughts of love around any situation that seems to need healing. Visualize this situation as healed right now. Then, give thanks to God for this healing, and completely released everything to the Angels. The powerful effects of your healing work touch many lives

No comments:

Post a Comment